Cosy Single Room SE7 - Charlton & North Greenwich)
If you need a place to recharge yourself in a quiet location away from the overcrowded city, you just found it.
This lovely Victorian house has 1 shared dining room, 1 kitchen, 1 shower, 1 bath, both with toilets and 1 garden, with unrestricted on-street parking in front of the house.
Very convenient, clean and tidy house, fully furnished.
Cosy single room for 1 person: £100/week, available NOW. Please note the approximate measurement of the room is 2.65x1.78m.
Postcode: SE7 7LQ
Transport and supermarket:
- 7 minutes' walk to Charlton Train Station with easy access to central London: London Bridge Station (16 minutes), London Cannon Street Station (21 minutes), London Charing Cross Station (24 minutes), London Waterloo East Station(21 minutes)
一 a short bus ride to North Greenwich Tube Station (Jubilee Line, Zone 2)
- within 10 minutes' walk to 4 big supermarkets: Asda(24 hours), Sainsbury(open till midnight), M&S (open till 9pm), ALDI (open till 10pm) at Charlton Riverside, plus Greenwich Shopping Park (Argos, Boots, Decathlon, Frankie & Benny's, JD Sports, Next, Sports Direct, Tkmaxx, Primark, Costa, Starbucks etc...)
- 3 minutes' walk to 24 hour Anytime Fitness Greenwich, 6 minutes' walk to 24 hour Pure Gym Charlton
Day bus: 161, 177, 180, 380, 486, 472
Night bus: N1(to and from West End), N472
One stop from Canary Wharf on Jubilee Line
University of Greenwich
University of Ravensbourne
Oxford International Education Group (ISIS Greenwich School of English)
Embassy London Greenwich School of English
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- 1 bathroom and 1 shower room
- Fully furnished bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen
- American style fridge freezer
- 8KG washing machine
- Council tax, water and unlimited broadband are included in the rent
- Electricity and gas bill to be shared
- Unrestricted on street parking
1 - Book your viewing by email/text/call (weekday evenings & weekends)
When replying, it would be helpful if you can let me know
a) your age, gender, occupation and place of work
b) your planned moving date
2 - View the room, and reserve your room with £100 deposit which can be used towards your rent or deposit
3 - Move in on the agreed date (key given on this day)
- Clean, quiet and considerate single working professional only, no couples, no student please
- One month deposit and one month rent paid in advance
- Minimum stay for 3 months, then 1 month rolling contract (1 month notice from either side)
- Short lets may be considered, different rent applies
- No pets
- No DSS housing benefit
- Strictly no smoking in any internal space
- Please note this property is STRICTLY PRIVATE, no guests allowed to stay overnight
- No viewing fees or agency charges
- NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE
Please kindly read the post fully before contacting me, many thanks :)
- £100 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord