Loft apartment, Clerkenwell green
Beautifully designed and an inspirational 1bed penthouse with a large living space, separate bedroom available to rent:
- designer high-quality finish
- spectacular high ceilings
- exposed brickwork, brilliant look
- three imposing windows facing southwest on one of Clerkenwell's most picturesque squares where Oliver Twist and later Karl Marx spent their time
- spacious, very bright, airy with bags of character
- boosts charming period features
- only short walk to Faringdon, popular Exmouth Market, Angel, Old Street and Kings Cross
There's more furniture than on the photos - e. g. a large glass dining table top was added on the top of the balustrade to enhance the look and practical use. Big double mattress upstairs.
Bills are on the on top of the advertised rent, 5 weeks damage deposit.
ZeroDepoist scheme is available.
Thank you for your interest!
£1,999 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 05 Jan 2021
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord