2-bed maisonettes in Custom House, E16
**Viewings on 1st November - don't miss out**
We are pleased to offer some of the best value accommodation in Custom House, East London for £400pcm per room or £700pcm for sole occupancy including council tax, excluding utilities.
We have great value 2-bedroom maisonettes very close to Custom House DLR. They are generously sized property guardianship flats suitable for friends looking to share or couples looking for more space, featuring a kitchen, living room, a study and double bedrooms.
We're looking for people that would be up for sharing these flats with a friend or another guardian. If you're yet to find a flatmate, you can meet others in the same position as you at the viewing and buddy up with them. All our guardians go through the same application process and are up for volunteering each month, so we think they should make great flatmates. You can benefit from sharing tips on volunteering, splitting the housework, and save on monthly costs.
- The properties consist of two big bedrooms, large shared living space, bathroom and kitchen.
- Located next door to the ExCel Centre, just a few minutes walk to Custom House DLR, Royal Victoria DLR or Prince Regent DLR
- Less than 30 minutes to Stratford door to door
- Local shops and amenities are 1 minute walk minute away.
- Guardian property - no lengthy contracts
- Monthly fee of £400 per person or £700pcm for sole occupancy - no hidden fees or costs
If you're interested and want to find out more google 'Dot Dot Dot Custom House' and apply online.
Dot Dot Dot is an award winning social enterprise. We secure properties that would otherwise be empty and provide a low-cost housing option for individuals who want to have a positive impact in their community.
To register your interest for this great value property you must be:
- Be open-minded, flexible, reliable, creative and resourceful
- Willing to commit to 16 hrs of volunteering per month at an organisation of your choice (don’t worry, we can help you with this! But all applicants must be willing to to volunteer)
Don't worry this process can be done quickly and we can have you signed up and doing viewings straight away.
Potential Buddy Ups
£700 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £400 pcm
- Double room
- £400 pcm
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent