Ensuite Double Room- Furn. Bills incl. - Top Floor
The flat is a new-built with fantastic views over Hackney Marshes & River Lea the canal and the area is very quiet.
We are the owners of the flat, not real estate agent. Hence you will not pay fees / charges to rent.
- 7/24/365 Concierge
- Located in zone 2 in Hackney, East London
- Close to Homerton & Hackney Wick Overground stations.
- 2 overground stops to Stratford & Westfield Shopping Centre (10 min ride on the bus 308). 10 min. walk to Homerton Overground.
- Several busses outside the building: 236, 276, 488 and 308.
- Secure bike storage in parking area.
- Big convenience store right under the building open until late, 7 days a week.
- 2 floor gym with all equipment (there is a one off induction fee of 30-45GBP that will have to be covered by the tenant).
- Unlimited broadband wifi
- A study with book shelf and a big table.
The other double room is already rented out to a professional couple. You can meet in person if you are serious about taking the vacant double room.
Kitchen, Living room and the bigger balcony accessed from living room are shared.
Your bedroom and bathroom:
- Quiet ensuite double bedroom with a wardrobe and window that provides a lot of light.. You have your own bathroom with a towel rail, bath, mirror and cupboard.
The room accommodates 2 people max.
Top (9th) floor of new built, the apartment is very quiet.
The property comprises a spacious living room with large full-height windows, large dining table and fully-fitted modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies.
Lots of open green space and the canal, great for chilling at the weekends at trendy Hackney Wick cafes. Chatsworth / Broadway markets and London Fields Lido are all within walking distance. You can cycle in this area extensively.
Post office and courier drop-off points are 10 min walk, on the way to overground station.
We are located one overground stop away from Burberry's factory outlet, Pringle Outlet and Aquascutum store at Hackney Central.
No smoking or pets allowed in the house.
The rent includes the wifi and all bills (inc. council tax).
Looking for 1 or 2 (couple) professionals who respect the space, sharing with another couple and take good care of our flat.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have. No real estate agents pls.
- £1,275 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 40
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord