1 Kingsize room in Homerton - close from station
I have 2 beautiful immaculate Kingsize/Double room come available in my modern professional Flat share.
A beautiful property with excellent transport link for the City and Canary Wharf and Stratford Westfield. **
Preference for tenant - Professional, mature student, room is currently available to move in..
Current Flat mates
- 2 female administration
- 1 male - civil servant
- Bed & NEW Orthopaedic mattress, plus mattress protector
- Desk & Chair
- Chest of drawer
- Table lamp
All Bills inclusive
FREE High Speed Internet Included in Price,
All Bills Included in Price Water, Gas, Electricity
Council Tax Included in Price
FREE TV License if you wish to have TV in your room
Fully Furnished with Double Bed, Wardrobe & Chest Drawer
Basic Cutlery, kettle, Toaster, Microwave provided
Double Glazed Windows so low noise!
Hygienic & Easy to Clean
- Within 5 minutes walk to Homerton high St, and Homerton overground station.
- Within 5 minutes bus ride to Stratford Westfield.
- Within 5 minutes bus to Hackney London Fields.
- Buss line on door step of property. 24 hours public buses to and from Central London. Very convenient for commuting to work and school.
- Easy access to local supermarkets, restaurants, bars, park, and other local amenities.
I will require 1 months Rent in advance and 1 months Deposit
Please send me a message with your details
- what you do, your working field,
where you from, and your earliest move in date, to schedule an appointment.
Message without this info will be disregarded.
- £550 pcm (double)
£625 pcm(NOW LET)
- £600 pcm (double)
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 27
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord