Fantastic Sunny Studio Queens Pk Views All Inc
• 9m x 4.5m 35 sqm HUGE studio
• Smeg Designer Glass Gas Hob
• Steam Oven & Microwave
• Grill / Oven / Toaster
• New Fridge Freezer
• Extractor Fan
• Washing Machine
• Double Bed with High Quality Orthopedic Mattress
• LED Dimable Downlighting Throughout
• Double Chest Of Drawers
• Double Wardrobe
• Warm & Cosy - EPC 'C'
• Fantastic Balcony with Stunning Views Over London
• South Facing Balcony always Sunny and warm
• 5 week Deposit
• Private Landlord
• Sorry No Agents, No Students, No Pets
• Suite QUIET Single Professional preferred
- no couples please -
• Bills £65pcm All Inclusive
• WIFI 5G / 2.4g Broadband Included
• house Cleaner Included every 2 weeks !!
• Council Tax Included
• Gas Central Heating & Electricy Included
• Hot & Cold Water Included
• LED Down Lighting Throughout
• TV Arial & USB Sockets
• Deposit Protected with my deposits. co. uk
• Close to Amenities
• Excellent Transport Links
The Area Fashionable Queens Park & Kensal Village
• Two minutes' walk to Kensal Green (Zone 2) tube station, Kensal Rise Overground ( Zone 2), buses. Bakerloo line Oxford Circus in 15 minutes.
• Near ( 2 mins) Willesden Sports Centre (public gym, pool and indoor courts) & Swimming Baths,
• Opposite private tennins club with membership and bar/ barbecue - Elmwood Tennis Club.
• Local Supermarkets, Sainsburys, Tesco metro, ASDA. L'Angolo Italian Delicatessen.
• Close to ( 10 mins) Westfields Shopping Center - Largest shopping Center in Europe!
• Minky's Deli voted best Deli in London by Vogue Magazine 2014.
• Swimming pool, Football Pitches, Basketball.
• Sunday Farmers Market at Local Salusbury School
• Close to Trendy Queens Park, with golf (pitch & put), cafe, adventure playground, and tennis courts.
• Within catchment area of sought after Schools and nurseries.
• Gyms, running tracks and cycleways.
• Bars, delicatessens and restaurants all nearby.
• 10 mins from Notting Hill Gate and Portobello Market.
• Voted best Area in London by Vogue magazine 2012
• Close to Salusbury Gastro-Pub Voted Top 5 Gastro Pub in London.
• Amazing Local Steak Restaurant The Chamberlain, Great Gourmet Kebab, Lebanese, Sushi, Thai, Trendy Cafes.
At the Weekend
• On summer’s days, head to Queen's Park, it’s a fantastic outdoor space for all the family complete with tennis courts, pitch and putt golf, dog walks and a café and restaurant, plus organised kids events and jazz concerts on in the summer. Or head further west where you’ll also find Roundwood Park; an underrated alternative to Queen's Park that’s just as picturesque but less busy. During the day, Salusbury Road and Chamberlayne Road are great for hanging out, meeting friends and people watching. You’ll find some great bars and pubs here too.
• At the weekend, locals love a stroll or cycle along the grand union canal tow path. Take in local pubs Masons Arms and the Grand Union on your way, feed the ducks or run or cycle for a good workout. On rainy days, head to Willesden Sports Centre. It’s recently undergone huge investment and now boasts a new 400m athletics track, gym and swimming pool.
• The innovative Lexi Cinema is a fantastic addition to the Kensal Rise cultural landscape offering rep and art house as well as the latest must-sees. Best of all? All the profits go to supporting Lynedock village in Stellenbosch South Africa so you get a warm glow with every screening
Finally, for something a little bit different, try a tour of the Kensal Green Cemetery; it’s one of London’s finest cemeteries and home to notable residents such as Harald Pinter and Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
• By Overground: Catch the Overground from Kensal Rise station to Hampstead Heath in under 10 minutes, or south to Imperial Wharf or even Clapham Junction for mainline trains to the south of England.
• By tube: Queen's Park and Kensal Green are both on the Bakerloo line which connects to Paddington, Oxford Circus, Waterloo and Charing Cross.
• All Tubes busses and trains in Desired Zone 2
By bus: Kensal Rise is well served by buses, but we must give a special mention to the number 52, which will take you from Willesden to Victoria via Notting Hill in under 10 minute.
• By car: Our top tip for motorists, steer clear of going south on Chamberlayne Road in the morning.
Easy Access to East London, Hampstead , Camden Lock Market, Shoreditch and Islington.
£265 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 9 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord