Large Double room (inc bills/cleaner) in Zone 1
Large double room available MONDAY TO FRIDAY (occasional weekends by arrangement) in our terraced house in Zone 1 close to London Bridge/Borough/Bermondsey St.
Seeking professional, non-smoker (single occupancy only, no pets). You will be sharing with the owners (me and my partner) and one other professional. We are active (tennis, gym, yoga, cycling) and sociable, but also happy if you want your personal space. We keep the house clean and tidy.
The accommodation has the following amenities:
- Double sized room with single bed (can be converted into a King Sized double bed).
- Weekly cleaner (inc change of bed linen).
- Shared use of fab open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area and a private rear garden.
- The house has 2.5 bathrooms - you will share one full shower/bathroom with our housemate who is often away for work. There is also an additional cloakroom toilet downstairs.
- 40in TV in room.
- Cameo view of the Shard from the bedroom window.
- House is fully equipped with usual facilities like washing machine, stove, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, iron, unlimited broadband (Virgin 350MBps).
We are really centrally located with lots going on locally:.
- London Bridge Station (Jubilee/Northern Line Underground) and Borough (Northern Line Underground) stations are within 7-10 mins walk.
- Canary Wharf is 8 mins by Tube.
- City of London is a 20-25 mins walk.
- Santander Cycle hire station right on the corner
- Sainsbury's supermarket across the road
- Local attractions include the bars/restaurants on Bermondsey Street and an art house cinema, Borough Market, Maltby Street Market, Flat Iron Square, Mercato Metropolitano, all within 5 - 15 mins walk.
- Choice of a number of gyms and fitness options in the neighbourhood.
- Great links to airports - Gatwick in 29 mins, Heathrow is 1hr 15 mins, door to door.
£850 per month (MONDAY to FRIDAY only) inclusive of bills.
1 month advance rent and 1 month refundable deposit are required.
Please email us with a brief introduction about yourself, your profession, when you would like to move in, how long you plan to stay etc, and to arrange a viewing.
- £850 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord