Lovely Single Room in Haringey Available
Haringey, North London:
Single room available in house that has been converted into two flats. The room is located on the ground floor and has just been redecorated. Other benefits include :-
- A fresh, clean and bright appearance
- New single bed with orthopedic mattress and under-
bed storage drawers
- Gas central heating
- Dual aspect double glazed windows
- Large maintained rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob and oven, fridge /
freezer and washing machine
- Shared use of pots, pans, plates & cutlery
- Unlimited wifi
There is also a large bath/shower room with toilet which will be shared.
The current tenant at the property is professional, quiet, clean, friendly and employed.
The location of the house is idyllic, being situated 5 minutes walk from Bruce Grove overground and 10 minutes walk from Seven Sisters underground station.
There are plenty of local bus routes, shops, and amenities are within 2-3 minutes walking distance.
Would suit employed, clean, tidy female. Vegan or Vegetarian preferred.
No pets, DHSS or housing benefit claimers, sorry.
£498 per month. All bills included.
One months deposit plus one month's advanced rent is required.
Relevant employers references, CRB, and credit check required.
- £115 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate