Doubleroom+560/M+All Bills inc+Pets+Available Now!
- Very nice looking room at the end of a very pleasant Road in an unusual custom decorated house
- the rest of the E12 area is fairly safe but definitely not picturesque. There is little for leisurely purposes.
- All Bills Inclusive
- Drive for parking
- Shared 1 toilet + 1 bathroom & toilet
- Shared large kitchen combo + small sofa space
- Well insulated house, walls are not empty.
- Tesco's Local a short walk away, and also other larger grocery stores. Sainsbury's 15min on bus.
- Can easily commute to Central London
- TFL - 30min to Liverpool Street (Zone 1) from the house - train every 10min from Manor Park. Oyster/National Rail/To be future Cross Rail
Female applicants much better preferred. As Marina an IT professional, who has been here for 5 years would much prefer living with another girl in the house. Looking for someone that is generally considerate, 'tidy as they Go' etc
Will be sharing with me (Landlord/house mate) & Marina.
I'm a 33yr guy, ex muso, dancer, philosopher, trader.
Up for the occasional chill, plenty of life experience,
Open to anyone from anywhere.
We have a cat in the house.
The room is generous in size. The kitchen is a very good size with a large gas stove, electric oven and a tall fridge freezer.
no dedicated living room.
"Well Cared/Trained/Exercised Pets" welcome.
- £560 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 32
- Any pets?
- Dance, Music, Art, Philosophy, Finance, Games, Logic, Tidy as you go.
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord