Girls Flat share Marylebone
Please read the ad entirely and send a considerate e-mail telling us about yourself and the reasons for wanting to move in with us! (First impressions matter, so please really do think about the e-mail you send us. Thanks.)
Important upfront: It is very much preferred that you take the room between today and the 30th of October. We cannot accommodate much later times than that.
A little about the flat:
The flat is on Chiltern Street (one of the best streets in London, I promise) and the one room that will be free is facing the other side of that street which means it’s nice and quiet during the evening.
- the bedroom has lots of storage space and is bright- available from Sept 28th
- the room fits a desk
- One big living room where I love to chill during the evening and watch some TV / catch up
- The kitchen is bright and has lots of daylight and has a dishwasher (bonus points there).
A little about your future flatmates:
- D. works at a media agency and is currently working from home but will go into the office every now and then (she works in the living room)
- She love healthy eating and you can therefore find her in the kitchen often trying to prep her meals for the week ahead ☺️
- She works out almost every day as she loves fitness in general
- D. loves going for walks in nature and doing photography
- She's Dutch but also lived in France for a couple of years so she speak 3 languages
- O. is a mix of a Londoner and New Yorker
- outgoing and fun
- enjoys an occasional glass of wine on the weekends
- respectful of others and super nice
We are looking for:
- Female flatmate (professional preferably) between 25-31 years old
- Easy going, positive, tidy, chilled and social
- Looking for the flat to feel like home so would love to hangout and have a glass of wine together when we can but also respect each other’s space/schedules and have independent lives ♥️
Message me if interested!
P. s.: We do online viewings and meetings first. If we get along and you're seriously interested in moving in with us, we are happy to arrange a second meeting in person showing you the flat.
- £830 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 29
- Any pets?
- reading, walking, cinema, theatre, nature, writing, literature, shopping, studying, acting
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate