Spacious Double Room in lovely home
We'd welcome a house mate who is friendly, clean, considerate. A working professional preferred - to share with me and my son, age 21.
He has just finished Uni, and I work as a Holistic Bodywork Therapist & Social Worker.
We are mainly vegetarian. Love music, dance, good food, and nature.
We like to chat, watch films, and have our own space too. Happy for some shared meals and occasional drink, but ideally you are independent and happy to do your thing,
The room is in 2 sections, one with double bed and one with desk and chest of drawers/ shelves. Shared bathroom, kitchen and living room when it's suits all of us.
Get in touch to have a chat.
- £750 pcm (double)
- 07 Nov 2021
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 55
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, socialising, films, football, walking, yoga, dancing, netflix, nature, exercise, culture, festivals, exploring
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord