Good vibes only.
Are you looking for a new home?
I’m a live in landlord, I've spent 20 years working in the music/broadcast sector and the past 13 years with young people.
Passionate about the development of young girls and women across the creative industry.
I'm precious about a safe environment, having a healthy heart and positive energy in my home.
A space for you to be your true self.
(I have a no alcohol, no smoking and no pork policy too)
And... I love to cook so you'll always find food in the fridge.
I'm looking for one more awesome woman to come and join us.
My other housemates are beautiful and you can hear their laughter in the kitchen in the evening.
I've been blessed.
I have one room available from the 13th Of October.
A large loft (£700 pcm) with lots of built in storage (perfect for someone with lots of things) 1 double bed, chest of drawers, desk w/chair, tv stand, clothes rail, mirror & bin.
Room is furnished but I’m happy for you to bring your own furniture
Rent includes bills (single occupancy)
Shared areas in the house include
A large light filled kitchen, a garden with veranda with seating and I grow my own veg too.
- I'd love our home to be clean, I'd like to share with women who understand basic hygiene, clean as you go, not leave a mess for someone else to clean up after and contribute towards the cleanliness of the property.
Professionals and students only, no couples, no pets, or DSS.
Proof of employment/income required.
- Deposit (£300)
- 1 month rent in advance
- 1 month notice period from either party can be given to vacate the room
- Minimum 6 months stay (I'll consider minimum 3 months for the right person with adjustment in rent, drop me a line)
- All bills Included
Location and commute
- In Zone 3 comes under Manor Park but closer to East Ham.
- Lovely home with nice neighbors and great transport links.
- Situated close to two parks and restaurants (perfect for anyone who's veg/vegan)
- 10-15 mins to Manor Park station (overground to Stratford)
- Convenient and easy for shopping. Tesco, Iceland, Holland & Barrett Superdrug, Boots nearby
- Local shops, library, leisure centre (East Ham) swimming pool around the corner, and additional gym near the house.
- Main bus routes (147, 238,104, 101, 25, 86 and 474)
On the District/Hammersmith City Line- 5 mins to east ham station
- to Stratford - 15mins
- to Liverpool Street - 20 mins
- to Bank Station - 24 mins
- to Canary Wharf ― 21 mins
- to Oxford Circus ― 31 mins
- to Monument - 22mins
- to Kings Cross ― 30 mins
- 15 minutes to Westfield Stratford.
If you are interested or have any questions I'd love to hear from you.
- £700 pcm (double)
- 13 Oct 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 50
- Any pets?
- Arts, food, culture, politics
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord