No smoking/alcohol, great vibes, ladies only.
Hi there, I hope you and your loved ones are doing well at this time.
I am ONLY interested in hearing from women.
I’m pretty laid back so my home is a peaceful space with great energy.
I’d love new housemates who’d feel at home here.
(No smoking/alcohol/pork inside our home)
I have a loft, 2 double rooms & a single room available.
All rooms have lots of natural light.
- The double rooms have a double bed, desk w/chair, large wardrobe, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers, mirror, bin and book shelf.
- The loft has a double bed, chest of drawers, desk w/chair, clothing rail, TV stand, bin and lots of built in storage.
- The single room has a single bed, clothes rail, large shelving unit, mirror and bin.
You can bring your own furniture too. Rent includes bills (single occupancy)
Shared areas in the house include
A large light filled kitchen/living space, a garden and a veranda with seating.
- Our home is spotless, it would be great to share with others who can help keep it this way.
Professionals and students only, no couples, no pets.
Proof of employment/income required.
- Deposit (£300 doubles/loft & £100 single)
- 1 month rent in advance
- Minimum 6 months stay.
- All bills Included
Location and commute
- In Zone 3, a 7 minute walk to East Ham station.
On the District/Hammersmith City Line- from East Ham
- to Stratford/ Westfield - 15mins
- to Liverpool Street - 20 mins
- to Bank Station - 24 mins
- to Canary Wharf ― 21 mins
- to Oxford Circus ― 30 mins
- to Monument - 30 mins
- to Kings Cross ― 40 mins
- to Camden Town ― 50 mins
- Main bus routes (147, 238,104, 101, 25 and 474)
- 10-15 mins walk to Manor Park station (overground to Stratford/ Liverpool Street)
- Lovely home with great transport links into central London.
- Situated close to two parks and restaurants.
- Convenient and easy for shopping.
A selection of stores for seasoning, spices and groceries.
- Tesco, Iceland, Holland & Barrett Superdrug and Boots nearby
- A library, leisure centre (East Ham) swimming pool around the corner and additional gyms near the house.
Drop me a line if you think my home may be suitable for you, I’d be happy to have a convo.
- £700 pcm (double)
- £700 pcm (double)
- £650 pcm (double)
- £400 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Arts, food, culture, politics
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord