❤ Lovely Room Inc TV / Lounge. Zone 2
Only 5 mins from the big Westfield. 5 minute walk from West Ham + Stratford tube. Easy access to jubilee Line, Central Line, Overground, DLR, National and International Rail service etc
For any questions or to arrange a viewing please give me a call. If I am unable to answer then please send a text OR sms message and I will call you right back.
The Essentials and 'THE PRICE':
• Single room + State of the Art TV
• Rent is Fully inclusive of ALL Utility Bills (for more info see below)
• 1 calendar month deposit plus 1 month rent in advance
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the house.
• Require adequate work and previous Landlord's references
• Available now
Minimum term: 6 months
- Price: £120 per week
- Martin Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Room is only for one person i. e. no couples/sharers
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES: Please strike a note, these bills are completely 'FREE OF CHARGE' so enjoy all you like and as much as you like in the house ☻
► Wireless High Speed Broadband Internet
► Standard cleaning materials
► Cordless BT Phone Landline For Incoming Calls (useful for international calling cards to dial abroad using freephone numbers!)
UTILITY BILLS: Are included in your rent - please do enjoy within reason, so no messy bills just with one rent payment all these are included ☺
◄ Gas Bill
◄ Electric Bill
◄ Council Tax Bill
◄ Water Bill
NECESSARY HOUSE RULES: This is indeed in both of our interests!
■ Always always pay the rent on time - this is the only way how I can afford to keep you!
■ Always keep your home clean by 'cleaning as you go' + cleaning rules.
■ Always try to have a nice relationship with fellow housemates by being considerate + respectful
■ Always keep your home clean! (Emphasised this again because its THAT important to me)
LOCATION: STRATFORD CITY!
We are located just 5 min walk from the Olympic Park and the awesome new Westfield City retail and leisure park, where you can find plenty to do, with many hundreds of shops and entertainment activities covering everything from big name department stores, smaller independent shops, supermarkets, indoor fresh food markets to plenty of bars, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, performance venues and much else.
▬ Buses, including night buses to central London and the City - 1 min walk
▬ Maryland station (National rail ― 1 stop to Liverpool Street) ― 5 min walk
▬ Stratford tube station (Central and Jubilee lines) - 8 min walk
▬ Stratford rail station (DLR, National rail, Silverlink) - 8 min walk
▬ National Express coach services - 8 min walk
▬ Travel time to central London and "the city" by tube is approx 10-20 minutes e. g.
▬ 10 min to Liverpool Street / Bank
▬ 10 min to Canary Wharf / Docklands area
▬ 15 min to London Bridge
▬ 20 min to Tottenham Court Road / Oxford Circus / Bond Street / Waterloo
Lots of bus connections, including day and night buses, to central London and the City are within a few min walk. The nightlife in the West End (Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Trafalgar square etc.) is not too far either. LOCAL BUS ROUTES INCLUDE:
N26, N8, 25, 158, 257, 58, 69, 97, 308, W14, 66, 145, W13, W16, W15, W19, 86, MA901, 104, 108, 238, 241, 262, 425, 473, D8, N86 ... etc.
LOCAL AREA & CONVENIENCES:
• All amenities located nearby. Around 5 min walk e. g.
• Westfield City retail and leisure park: Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre is mins walk away, with 19 cinemas, a casino and 300+ shops and restaurants and is amazing. Other supermarkets locally include a 24 hr Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys and Tesco express.
• Close to the ExCeL exhibition centre, London City Airport and O2 Arena Venue (major entertainment complex for concerts, exhibitions and shows. Also has many bars and restaurants, and a superb 11 screen multiplex cinema)
• Retail shopping centre with many national retailers and independent shops
• Close to the Olympic village and Olympic park
• A Fitness First gym and a Wellness sports centre
• Post office, banks, news agents, 24h grocery stores etc.
The room is a Single room, bright and newly decorated, with own lock and key. It includes a wall mounted large HD TV with freeview (100+ channels) and is fully furnished ― single bed, quality mattress, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, shelves, wall hung mirror, bedside cabinet, wall art, lined curtains, etc.
▼ High quality wooden laminate flooring.
▲ Central heating and double glazed windows.
▼Large modern fully fitted kitchen-diner with lots of storage space.
▲ 2 large fridge freezers. 1 washing machine. 1 tumble dryer.
▼ 2 toilets. 2 bath/shower. 24hr hot water.
▲ Large rear garden with outdoor table and chairs.
MY GENERAL COMMENTS:
Since this Room is Fully refurbished and redecorated and the condition of the whole house is excellent, it is in your interest to view immediately in order to avoid disappointment as this room may be taken FASTER than you think ☺
For any questions or to arrange a viewing please give me a CALL. If you get my voicemail please leave a message and I will call you back.
- £120 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord