+-+-+-+-++ 2 Large Double, Triple Rooms++-+-+-+-+
You must see for yourself this stunning newly refurbished large double and triple bedrooms end of terrace Victorian house. The property is situated on Studland Road which is an attractive residential street in a highly desirable part of Sydenham, accessed from Newlands Park and next to Alexandra Recreation Ground.
The property is split over three levels with an attractive brand new kitchen with doors opening onto the large south facing garden offering lots of natural light.
• spacious luxury double rooms with high ceilings
• spacious luxury triple rooms with high ceilings
Each bedroom has two windows offering lots of natural light. All bedrooms come with double beds and mattresses as well as fancy wardrobes.
• One large luxury family size bathroom with tiled floor and walls on the first floor
• One large luxury family size bathroom with tiled floor and walls on the second floor
• One luxury three piece suite WC with tiled floor and walls on the ground floor
The property comes fully furnished and benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout the house. There is a beautiful large garden at the back and parking in the front.
The local area offers large expanses of greenery that include Crystal Palace Park and Alexandra Recreation Ground. There are a number of local amenities within a short walking distance that include the LA Fitness Centre, shops, cafes and restaurants and many other amenities of Sydenham High Street,
THE TRANSPORT LINKS:
• Public transport links include Penge Nation Rail Station (5 minutes’ walk) with regular trains to London Victoria.
• Syndenham Station for the Overground (zone 3) ( 8 minutes’ walk) with Regular trains to Canada Water and London Bridge
• Crystal Palace Station is a 20 minute walk and offers trains to Central London and Southern England including Gatwick airport.
• Local bus routes include the 75 (Lewisham to West Croydon) and the 194 (West Croydon to Penge) 176 is (24 hour service Tottenham Court Road to Pawlwyne Arms) Plus, 202, 450, 122, are available in walking distance.
We are certain that you will be impressed.
Price from £160 and £180 including Council Tax, all utility bills (gas, electricity and water) and over 200MB higher speed internet.
Please note that the property is only available for professional people who are quiet, clean and considerate.
- £160 pw (double)
- £180 pw (double)
- £200 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord