Covid Defence-Safe Area-' Low Dep, ALLBills
* * *
Choose North-W London Zone 2 to avoid New Variants Covid in East-South London. (Cases double high there if compare rest of London) hotspot - according to Ev. Standard ! !
It's wise to avoid to live among a High-Risk groups of East London population and rather find a new home in W. Hampstead -- beautiful large room in Victorian house - on the side road of West End Lane high street.
* * We're looking f o r
a Non Smoking F e m a l e * * (Only girls on floor)
* * room is fitted with double bed, 3 chest of drawers wardrobe, full length mirrors, a big desk, chair, hanging rail.
* * There is no living room but the room is large, bright and airy with large window on the garden side.
* * Shared kitchen has washing machine, gas hob, fridge-freezer, microwave/oven, espresso, and lots of shelf and cupboard space.
* * One bathroom with a shower on the floor plus separate toilet and second bathroom on the first Level.
* * Living downstairs landlord, is helpful and sorts any problems out straight away.
* * Flatmates are all young 22 – 26 yo professionals working office jobs 9 - 5 who are lovely and great to live with.
* * Close to all the great restaurants and bars on West Hampstead high street - West End Lane.
4 supermarket/local stores on way home, on high street and huge Sainsbury's store in O2 Centre is 10 min walk ( with more bags C11 bus in 3 minutes drops you off right outside our door).
* * Just 2 min to cheapest 24/7 "The Gym" on Fortune Green Rd.
** 7 minutes walk to West Hampstead tube station for Jubilee line, Overground and Thameslink Rail – to Baker Str in few min, Central London, City (20 min). All in close vicinity.
139 bus runs 24 / 7 takes you directly into central London (Oxford Circus) and further to Waterloo.
Hampstead Heath - 15 minute walk.
The rent Includes all Bills with unlimited BT Fibre Optic fast Broadband.
Please * txt* for more details, viewings
Non smoking female preferred.
£125 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 26
- Any pets?
- photography, theatre, languages, jogging
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord