Riverside 2 Bedroom Flat at Brentford Lock
A modern, bright, riverside, fully furnished Two- Double Bedroom apartment is perfectly ideal for working professionals and families who can settle in immediately.
*Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
*an En-suite bedroom
*150 mb/s extremely-fast fibre internet connection
*55-inch 4K UHD TV with Sky HD and Entertainment pack subscriptions
*King-size convertible sofa bed
* Fully fitted kitchen (Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Oven, Microwave)
* Underground secured car park (1 parking space in the underground car park and many public parking spaces just 2 mins walk away) *Free gym access
*Property Concierge service (Mon-Fri) onsite
Train & metro links to central London or Heathrow airport are within half an hour. This apartment has almost everything you could ask for.
The apartment is located on Brentford Lock riverside, with easy public transport links to either central London or airports. The riverside walk can also lead you to a nearby park- Boston Manor Park. Restaurants, bars, pubs, and grocery shops are all just on your doorstep.
Nearby football stadiums are Brentford Stadium (currently being built in Brentford) and Twickenham Stadium.
The rental fee has included:
*150 mb/s fibre internet bill
*Sky TV with HD and Entertainment subscriptions (additional can be arranged but additional cost)
*Onsite Gym Access
Tenants will need to cover:
*other utility bills such as gas and electricity
The property will be ready for move in from 1st Jan 2021 however early moving in could be considered with a fee of £200.
A kind reminder, you could request any furniture to be removed from this property before you move in, however, this won't reduce any rental.
Due to HMO policy, we will not accept more than 3 tenants live there if they are forming more than 1 household. A household is either a single person or members of the same family who live together. A family includes people who are:
* married or living together - including people in same-sex relationships;
* relatives or half-relatives, for example grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings
*step-parents and step-children
Viewing is available now.
Tenants will be required to provide:
* Reference Letter from current employer/school
* Reference from previous landlord
* Proof of permit to stay in the UK
Potential Buddy Ups
£1,759 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £949 pcm (en suite)
- Double room
- £850 pcm
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord