2 Bed, 1 Bath Flat in Wembley, HA6
- Two Double Bedrooms, One Bathroom
- Second Floor
- Open Plan Living
- Private Balcony (West facing)
- Electric Only
- Double Glazing
- Free Parking
- No Lift
- Local shops within walking distances
- Managed by Harvey W James
- ARLA Protected Agency
Harvey W James presents this wonderful West facing two bedrooms, two bathroom flat situated on the second floor. Ideally located in the heart of multicultural Wembley, you'll find plenty of things to do near Wellspring Crescent.
Wellspring Crescent comprises a ground floor communal entrance with stairs leading to all floors. On the second floor, the apartment's front door leads to a hallway leading to all rooms. The three-piece family bathroom with a panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash basin and fully tiled walls and flooring. The large Opening plan kitchen consists of wall and base level units, electric hob with overhead extractor hood, washing machine & Tumble dryer, fridge freezer, wooden flooring and access to the private Balcony.
The property is offered furnished, so please call early to avoid disappointment.
- Living Room/Open Plan Kitchen - 6.4m (21’0 ft) X 3.2m (10’50ft) – Wooden Floors, Three seater sofa, table and two chairs, Fridge/Freezer, Hob & Oven, Washing Machine and Tumble dryer. Access to Balcony
- Bedroom 1- 3.81m (12’50ft) X 3.26m (10’70ft) – Wooden Flooring, curtains, Double Bed, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2- 3.5m (11’48ft) X 2.9m (9’51ft) - Wooden Flooring, curtains, Double Bed & Shelves
- Bathroom - 2.18m (7’15ft) x 1.93m (6’33ft) Tiled flooring, Bath & Mixed shower, Basin, toilet, mirror cabinet
North West of Central London, Wembley is a place that truly embraces celebration and diversity. Since 1923 it has been hosting major sporting, cultural and music events that attract visitors from all over the world. Over time the arch of the Wembley stadium, designed by Foster & Partners architects and completed in 2007, has become the main defining landmark of the area. The multicultural nature of Wembley reaches its peak of visibility at the annual Holi Festival, a Hindu celebration also known as the festival of colours, attracting visitors of all ages and backgrounds.
Wembley Stadium hosts major sporting, cultural and music events that attract visitors from all over the world. Wembley Stadium - the home of the England football team - is less than a mile away, while the nearby Wembley Arena offers music, comedy, sport and family entertainment.
Commuting from Wembley to Central London is easy too; Wembley Park (0.3 miles)station is a mere 4-minute walk from Wembley Parade and has direct connections to Kings Cross, Liverpool Street, Paddington, London Bridge and Canary Wharf via Metropolitan and Jubilee Lines. The station is served by the Underground's Metropolitan and Jubilee Lines and is in Travelcard Zone 4 London Buses routes 83, 182, 206, 223, 245 and 297 serve the station.
COST & FEES:
- Move-in cost - £1300.00 (Rent in advance) + £1500.00 (5 Weeks Security Deposit) = £2800.00 (Total move-in cost).
- Council Tax - Brent Council - Band D - £1645 Annual - This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
- 1-month rent in advance & 5 Weeks security deposit
- Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term)
- Holding Deposit: A maximum of 1 week's rent per tenancy application.
- Availability: Immediately
- Bills: The rent is exclusive of utilities and council tax.
- No Pets
- Non Smokers
Holding deposit Prospective applicants will be required to pay a Holding Deposit to Harvey W James, equivalent to a maximum of 1 week's rent. Once the holding deposit has been received, Harvey W James will suspend marketing of the rental property for a period of 15 calendar days subject to referencing commencing promptly. Upon successful references being completed, acceptable and the tenancy being confirmed by Harvey W James, the holding deposit paid will then contribute towards the first month's rental payment.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Harvey W James does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out.
Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Landlord or the Landlords agent. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Harvey W James is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before signing the tenancy agreement.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment
Potential Buddy Ups
£1,300 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £650 pcm
- Double room
- £650 pcm
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent