Professional Ensuite Rooms *Unthank Road*
The District is the first of its kind in Norwich and is designed to provide working professionals with the ultimate co-living experience.
*Residents are able to choose from either 3, 6, 9 or 12 month tenancies*
*** No need to wait to go outside, we have built a 360 virtual tour showing you every room in the building including the gym and cinema rooms - contact us for more details. ***
Home to 26 fully furnished ensuite rooms, The District on Unthank Road features 4 uniquely designed shared kitchen and living spaces, with a cinema room and gym located on the lower floors. Use of the facilities are included within the rent, along with free WI-FI and utilities.
Be part of an amazing community and meet lifelong friends in the shared spaces the property has to offer, and then enjoy the privacy of your own fully furnished room that contains a double bed, wardrobe, TV, desk & ensuite.
The District is located just minutes away from a variety of fantastic amenities and transport links. There are also an array of pubs and restaurants just a short walk away, our favourites including the Pear Tree Inn, The Unthank Kitchen and the Georgian Townhouse.
The District includes:
- Fully furnished bedrooms with ensuites and smart TV's
- Free WIFI
- Utilities included (up to fair usage allowance of £50 per room per month)
- Fully operational gym
- Cinema room
- Two utility rooms with washer dryers
- SKY TV in living and cinema rooms
- Audio intercom system from every room
- Registered mailbox for every room
- Outdoor garden and seating area
- External CCTV
- 26 covered cycle racks
- Mobility access
- Weekly communal area cleaning
- Option weekly room cleaning (at additional cost)
- Parking available for an extra £100 each per month
Contact us today to secure your room!
- Shared property
- £600 pcm (double/en suite)
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
- £700 pcm (double/en suite)
£750 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord