Spacious double room with private bathroom
This is a large bright fully-furnished double room in the Golden Triangle area of Norwich, just off Unthank Road. The room comes with a private bathroom, bills including wifi included. You will be close to shops, 10 minute walk to the city centre and there is a direct bus to both UEA and Norwich railway station.
The house has a bright living room with a bay window, a dining room with a large table, and a large modern kitchen with new appliances. There is a secure sunny garden with a locked shed.
The property will suit professionals and mature students alike. I am open to pets and mon-fri lets.
- House share
- £600 pcm (double/en suite)
- 07 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- reading, gym, cinema, theatre, fitness, science, board games, comedy, philosophy, horse riding
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord