Lovely double en-suite room close to town centre
- EN SUITE SHOWER, SINK and TOILET in every room
- FAST Broadband and Sky and BT Entertainment channels, AMC and BT Sport included
- RENT is ALL-INCLUSIVE and NO FEES (utilities, TV licence, broadband, TV packages, council tax, cleaner)
- FRIENDLY, WORKING, FULLY-VETTED & RESPECTFUL English-speaking housemates
- ALL FURNITURE INCLUDED: your beautiful room has a double bed, mattress, chest of drawers, bedside table, curtains, lockable door and aerial cable.
- YOUR OWN FRIDGE in the kitchen
- CLEANER who comes every fortnight to clean communal areas
- FRIENDLY PRIVATE LANDLORD, NO AGENCY - you will be left to enjoy your room in peace & quiet.
- £100 DEPOSIT PER PERSON and NO OTHER FEES!
- FAST, HASSLE-FREE MOVE-IN
This property is a fantastic, large mid-terrace house on the popular Gladstone Street, near the station, Aldi and Sainsbury's in Scarborough. The house has been decorated in a smart, clean and neutral style. There is an entrance hallway leading to the spacious lounge with Plasma TV, Sky, BT Sport, AMC and many more channels. There is also a dining table and chairs as well as comfy sofas. The kitchen is very big, and apart from tubmle dryer, washing machine, two ovens and all the appliances you would expect, it also has a separate fridge for each tenant. There is also an upright freezer with one drawer for each tenant. We also have a back yard with a bike rack.
There is WiFi throughout and TV points in every room, and although each room has an en-suite shower room and toilet, there is also a separate toilet for guests on the first floor landing. The house is a short walk to the town centre, beach and supermarkets, as well as the station, cafes and shopping.
We are private landlords and not lettings agents. Reporting issues in the house to us is very easy on our website or WhatsApp group, and we are always very quick to fix issues.
The other tenants are all very friendly and sociable. They are all professional working and are aged between about 30 and 60, so it is a respectful and quiet house. There is a fair amount of socialising, but on the whole it is fairly quiet despite the number of rooms, and everyone respects each other's privacy.
Sorry but we don't accept DSS, couples or student tenants at this time.
Room 1 - 11.7sqm. This room is on the ground floor at the back of the property. It has a double bed, semi-orthopaedic mattress with mattress protector, double wardrobe, bed-side table, chest of drawers, curtains, a lock on the door, and an en-suite shower room with toilet and sink.
TWH Homes is a well-established lettings and property management company with an excellent reputation, fair business model and fantastic happy tenants. Many of our existing tenants have written tenant testimonials, which are shown on Google Reviews and on our website. Here are a few:
- Tom is the first friendly and approachable landlord I have ever had. He makes a real effort to get to know his tenants and I have had nothing but amazing services from him! He is keen for his tenants to make his property your happy home. Thank you, Tom! - Jade
- Best landlord I’ve ever had. Tom as enabled us to make his house our home and has always helped us whenever we’ve had enquires or problems. Thank you! -Antonia
- Tom is a fantastic landlord! He always responds to our emails really quickly and has sorted the few problems we have had straight away. Thanks Tom! - Helen
- I have been Tom's tenant for almost 5 years now and it has been purely positive experience. I can vouch for his professionalism, attention to detail and going above and beyond. Best landlord ever – thank you, Tom! - Maciej
- Tom is a lovely landlord. He is approachable, personable and helpful, dealing with any problems we’ve had quickly and efficiently. He is available to speak to and I never feel like I’m bothering him. Thank you Tom - Zoe
- I’ve been a tenant of Tom’s for four years and have found him to be the easiest and most responsive landlord I’ve ever had. Always quick to respond and sort out any issues and proactive in making sure the flat is happy and in good condition. - Katie
- House share
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 60
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord