Double Room with En-Suite
EN-SUITE DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE NOW
**THE PROPERTY IS NEW AND FRESHLY RENOVATED**
We're very proud to offer two double rooms with en suite in a well maintained house with lovely existing tenants at Nelson Street, Kettering, NN16 8QN
Corona virus measures:
- We are happy to arrange viewings via video call if you require.
- If a viewing takes place, you are required to sanitise hands on entry and upon leaving the house.
--- ROOM CONTAINS ---
- Double Bed
- Wardrobe with storage
- Internet (super fast broadband)
--- WHAT WE OFFER ---
- From 3 MONTH CONTRACTS.
- With the option to extend.
- --FACILITIES ON-SITE---
- 1 x Washing Machine - 1 x Dryers - 2 x Fridge Freezer
- Weekly cleaner visit for kitchen/hallway areas.
- And a dedicated team of professional, expert handymen for any problems/queries that you may have.
With our fresh design features and clever layout, we strive to create HOMES, not houses; all tenants will have access to the rear garden.
All bills are included in the rent.
--- OUR RENTAL SERVICE ---
If interested, please get in touch IMMEDIATELY this room won’t be around for long.
To speed up the process, please could you leave a contact number and your availability.
We look forward to serving you and making your stay with us as comfortable as possible, this is your home we have created.
If this sounds just what you are looking for then please get in contact & arrange a viewing.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
£390 pcm(NOW LET)
£370 pcm(NOW LET)
- £390 pcm (double/en suite)
- £400 pcm (double/en suite)
£410 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 34
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord