Double Bedroom with en-suite available now
😁 ALL BILLS INCLUDED 😁
DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE NOW
We're very proud to offer a double bedroom with shared a bathroom. The bathroom is shared with only one more person in the house. Our spacious property is located half a mile from Kettering General Hospital and less than 5-minute walk to the town centre. The property is located on Carlton Street in Kettering.
--- ROOM CONTAINS ---
- Double Bed
- Wardrobe with storage
- Internet (super fast broadband)
For those with cars, bikes or motorbikes there is street parking & storage areas in the fantastic garden which catches the sun.
--- WHAT WE OFFER ---
- From 6 MONTH CONTRACTS.
- With the option to extend.
- --FACILITIES ON-SITE---
- 1 x Washing Machine - 1 x Dryers - 1 x Tall Fridge- 1 x Tall Freezer
- Weekly cleaner visit for kitchen area.
- And a dedicated team of professional, expert handymen for any problems/queries that you may have.
With our fresh design features and clever layout, we strive to create HOMES, not houses; all tenants will have access to the rear garden.
All bills are included in the rent.
--- OUR RENTAL SERVICE ---
If interested, please get in touch IMMEDIATELY this room won’t be around for long.
We look forward to serving you and making your stay with us as comfortable as possible, this is your home we have created.
If this sounds just what you are looking for then please get in contact & arrange a viewing.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
£360 pcm(NOW LET)
- £440 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 99
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord