Quiet Town Centre Single Room
Quiet furnished single room in Bicester Town centre. All bills included. Weekly cleaning.
- St Johns Street, Bicester
- All shops, restaurants and banks just a few yards away
- 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive to Bicester Village
- 100 yards from Bus station (links to Oxford, MK etc)
- 10 min walk to 2 Train Stations (45 mins to London or B'ham)
- Free high speed broadband
- Free washing machine and tumble dryer
- Your own kitchen cupboards and fridge space
- Free crockery and cutlery for shared use
- No hidden fees
- 2 shared kitchens (no overcrowding)
- Bedroom fully furnished
- Clean showers - no queues
- Garden area and large bike shed
- TV point in bedroom
- Sound-proofed house
- We welcome all nationalities
- We personally look after the house (no agencies!)
- We fix any issues immediately
- Council approved emergency lighting, fire exits, smoke alarms etc
- All are working professionals
- Mix of nationalities
- Mix of male and female
- Mix of ages
- Friendly, welcoming and easy to get on with
We've been letting rooms in Bicester for around 20 years and have served dozens of satisfied tenants from the UK and all over the world.
Day, evening and weekend viewings available - call/contact today!
Message - anytime
Phone - 9am to 9pm
- House share
- £480 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 65
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord