A large cottage with thatched roof and porch entrance. Shared Kitchen with fitted range of wooden units and tiled flooring including range cooker. Dinning room with quarry tile floor, impressive character fireplace and original stair case. Shared living room, with feature fireplace and exposed beams. Dedicated utility area with rear access.
Private bathroom complete with shower and exposed stone walls
A Large bedroom with original exposed beams.
I have a sheepdog called Ralph who will always keep you entertained.
Bills are included except council tax.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- I spend a lot of time travelling and most of my time at home training for kayak races.
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord