⭐Your Stylish New Ensuite awaits.⭐
⭐SPECIAL OFFER - £200 off first months rent⭐
• All bills! (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax)
• Super-fast 350 MB fibre Virgin broadband – Ideal for working-from-home
• Desk and chair for working at home
• Cable Internet sockets and TV aerial points in all bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Your own cupboard, fridge/freezer space
• Weekly professional cleaner (cleaning the communal areas) and regular garden maintenance
• Parking and bicycle storage
• Managed by National Landlord Association (NLA) and Woking Borough Council Accredited landlords
• Handyman on stand-by to quickly resolve any maintenance needs
• Close to train station
• Shopping nearby for essentials (Morrisons/Waitrose)
• Close distance to Woking town centre
Rated 5⭐'s on Trustpilot
Your bedroom is fully furnished, including a standard double bed with comfy mattress and brand-new mattress cover, large double wardrobe with full length mirror doors, desk and chair, chest of drawers, bedside draws, reading lamp, and blackout curtains.
No more than two people share one bathroom (unless you have an ensuite all to yourself!) so no hassle getting ready in the mornings!
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room:
The house has a sociable open plan kitchen and living room. A beautiful high-quality kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, built-in double-oven, microwave, two large fridge freezers, ample storage, 5 ring ceramic electric hob, crockery, cutlery, and a wide assortment of cooking equipment.
The living room has a 42" Panasonic flat-screen TV, modern dining table and chairs as well as a comfortable leather sofa and beanbags.
The garden offers somewhere to relax in the summer evenings and the weekends should you want to enjoy a nice cold glass of wine or beer in the sunshine!
Woking town centre has two shopping malls, a train station (line that takes you directly to Waterloo), coffee bars, restaurants, and nightlife (Theatre/Cinema/Bowling/Nightclub).
We, Carol & Paul, are your landlords and are always happy to help. We can work around your schedule to arrange a viewing time that suits you (either virtually or in person), provide speedy referencing, offer guidance at every step of the way, and then welcome you to the house at check-in. All applicants will be subject to a referencing process which you must pass in order to secure a tenancy. And we’re always on the other end of the phone should you need anything once you’re settled in...
Looking foward to hearing from you.
- House share
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
£675 pcm(NOW LET)
£675 pcm(NOW LET)
- £675 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 33
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord