Double room close to Broad St and Brindley place
Location Location Location...
Immaculate Double room available @£325 pcm
This lovely period house has a real sense of space. Overlooking a park and Just a few minutes walking distance to Birmingham city center, saving you having to commute.
Fully furnished including a lovely spacious lounge overlooking the park.
The room has a grand double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and wooden flooring.
The house benefits from a lovely large kitchen and two excellent bathrooms - both with showers and a very sociable large lounge with leather reclining sofas.
This is a beautiful property with private parking available at the front of the house and a Well maintained back garden (gardener attends every month) - great for those much needed summer BBQ's.
The house also has: washing machine, tumble dryer, two fridge freezers, microwave and other general appliances.
- The room is a HUGE double king size room
- The house is walking distance to Broad St, Tesco, Morrisons, Top Restaurants and Bars, Ideal for people working in and around the city centre.
- Bills are approx 55 pounds per month (include gas, water, electric, TV license and broadband).
Council tax is paid for by the landlord.
This is a very friendly and sociable house and its a great place to live with excellent access to the city center and Broad Street, only a few minutes away - great for those nights out.
Post grad or professionals most welcome.
Weekend viewing available.
- House share
- £350 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 39
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord