🏡 Studio Room - Erdington - Room 1 - B23 7NB
Studio room to rent, in a 7-bedroom house share
Beaufort Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B23
Available 1st NOVEMBER!
>Your own ensuite in the room (not shared with anyone)
>Your own kitchenette in the room includes: sink, cupboards, fridge freezer and kettle
>Suitable for couples (two occupants can share one room)
>All bills included (excluding electricity usage in the room)
>Very fast Wi-Fi
>3 min walk to #65 bus to Birmingham
>2 min walk to Gravelly Hill train station
>10 min walk to Erdington High Street
>Close links to M6
>9 min drive to Tesco Superstore
A studio room is available in this new modern house that was only built a few years ago. Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
Available 1st NOVEMBER 2019!
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, large fridge and washing machine
• Parking available
• Communal garden
• Own desk, wardrobe with mirror, chest of drawers
• Orthopaedic mattress provided – meaning you sleep comfortably
• Digital TV point for Freeview in all bedrooms
• Modern heaters
• Extra electric heater in all rooms if you wish to use
• Kitchenette in all rooms includes sink, cupboards, fridge freezer and kettle.
• Ensuite with shower, toilet and wash basin
• Extra storage available under the bed
• Black out blinds on the windows
Rent is inclusive of
• All bills are included (excluding electricity usage in the room) Fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, dining area, modern kitchen with good-quality appliances, modern bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 1 is £549 per calendar month (£126 per week) - Available NOW!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• Suitable for couples
Location & Amenities:
• 3 min walk to #65 bus to Birmingham
• 2 min walk to Gravelly Hill train station
• 10 min walk to Erdington High Street
• Close links to M6
• 9 min drive to Tesco Superstore
• The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
• Fantastic location
This type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Very Nice Homes specialize in providing high standard properties, attracting high quality tenants looking for a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of an excellent quality home.
- House share
- £549 pcm (double/en suite)
- 01 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent