Looking for 21to35yr old PhD / Prof housemates
5 bedroom house with two bathrooms.
Looking for 1 post-grad students / young professionals to join 4 post grad students studying at UoB.
AVAILABLE NOW on a room only basis.
The house is a 10-minute walk to bus stops, University train station, Selly Oak train station, Harborne Village, Selly Oak village, QE hospital.
20 minutes to Birmingham University, shops, a large variety of supermarkets (Tesco, Sainsbury's, Aldi, M&S, Waitrose), pubs and restaurants (Michelin starred Turners in Harborne to Big Johns affordable fish and chips in Selly Oak)
Rent covers practically everything
1. Gas, electricity, council tax, TV licence.
2. Fully furnished with everything a house needs.
3. High-speed broadband throughout the property
4. Modern kitchen / dining room / lounge / shower room.
5. Professional cleaner
6. Washing Machine & tumble drier (£2.50 extra pw)
7. Gardner to maintain front & private rear garden
8. Patiod rear garden with garden furniture (ideal for BBQs), clothesline and a secure shed
9. Double Glazed windows & laminate floors throughout.
10. Centrally Heated throughout (warm house)
11. Plenty of on-street parking immediately outside.
12. Smoke alarms & emergency lighting throughout.
13. Carbon monoxide alarm.
14. TV in the lounge with Sky package.
- House share
£120 pw(NOW LET)
- £120 pw (double)
- £110 pw (double)
£115 pw(NOW LET)
- £115 pw (double)
- 30 Aug 2020
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 35
- Any pets?
- University of Birmingham
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord