New Refurbished House for Professionals
Two Rooms are now available in a well-presented furnished and modernised HMO house. Fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons..
This property has been prepared to a very high standard and is designed to attract high quality tenants looking for the simplicity of a house share whilst enjoying the comforts of a good quality home.
Little Park is situated just off Highfield Lane and is readily accessible to local shops and transport services also The Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre and Birmingham University as well as further amenities around Quinton and Harborne High Street.
The Common Areas include TV, dining area, modern Kitchen with good quality appliances, bathrooms and a maintained garden.
• Modern fully fitted shared kitchen with all appliances
• Range Cooker, large fridges, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave and toaster
. State of the art fire system alarm
. Two bathrooms suit
• Off road parking for four cars
• A large garden with outdoor
• Shared lounge with flat screen TV
• Furnished to a high standard
• Sharing with friendly working professional house mates
• FAST WiFi broadband Internet - unrestricted downloads Virgin Media fibre optic broadband with 100Mb capacity and unlimited use.
• Gas Central Heating - nice and warm with instant hot water.
• Couple are welcome with extra on the rent.
• Train Station is 8 minutes
• One bu
s to City Centre
ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE
Referencing charge of £20.
- House share
- £360 pcm (double)
- £310 pcm (single)
- £310 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 18
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord