Large luxury room off Tettenhall Road 5 star rated
One room is now available in this luxuriously appointed house located off the Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton. The property is a Victorian merchant's house specially converted to incorporate seven spacious en-suite bedrooms. The common facilities are superb and include a large kitchen, dining area, lounge with leather sofas and 50" smart TV and even a pool room!
The kitchen is fully fitted out with striking new units and work-surfaces. It has two gas hobs, two electric fan-ovens, microwave, kettle, toaster, integrated dishwasher and two fridge-freezers. The kitchen is stocked with a wide range of glasses, crockery and cutlery. Each tenant is allocated a cupboard for dry foods and a shelf in both the fridge and freezer. The utility room has a washing machine and tumble drier.
The lounge is furnished with three leather sofas, an oak coffee table and a 50” flat screen internet HDTV. A panoramic patio window gives onto the rear patio where garden furniture is provided during the summer months. In addition, a study room is available for those seeking a quiet environment for work or rest.
The rear of the property has a car park, secured by electric gates and providing an allocated space for every housemate as well as cycle and motorcycle storage.
The entire house is carpeted or fitted with timber or tile effect flooring to a high standard. The front and rear of the property, including the parking area, are monitored by CCTV.
Cleaning of the common areas is provided, but housemates are responsible for cleaning their own rooms. A vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron are available.
The room has the following features:
• Double divan bed with pocket spring mattress and storage drawers
• Tub chair
• Floor lamp
• Bedside cabinets and lights
• Built-in wardrobes
• 4-drawer chest of drawers
• Desk/dressing table, table lamp, mirror and leather chair
• Ultra-Fast internet with dedicated wireless network for each room
• 32” flatscreen HDTV
• Phone and doorphone system with free inbound and outbound landline calls and room to room calling
• Private en-suite shower room with heated mirror with integrated shaver point, sink, storage cabinets, heated towel rail and WC
• Individually controlled and programmable heating
The rent includes the following:
• Light and power
• Cleaning of common areas
• Council tax
The rent for the room is £550 pcm. If providing a UK home-owning guarantor or deposit insurance no deposit is required, otherwise a deposit is payable of one month's rent. Applications will be subject to referencing.
We are members of the National Landlords Association and are NLA Accredited Landlords No. 069960. The property is licensed by Wolverhampton Council, has been rated the maximum 5 star and meets or exceeds all their current requirements.
- House share
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord