🏡★Luxury Rooms-Next 2 Uni/City Centre★🏡
Presenting Grey’s House, a traditional 6-bedroom Victorian-era, ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE property with ultra Modern fixture and fittings and stunning soundproof laminate flooring throughout. Grey's House is located in an excellent, worker-student-residential friendly location, just 1 Min away from Bradford University, 5 Mins from the Bradford City Centre/Centenary Sq and 14 Mins to neighbouring Leeds and is surrounded by an abundance of amenities/services/transport routes making it exceptionally student and worker-friendly. The property was given a full and extensive facelift over a 9-month period and was finally completed in late 2020 and the end product you can see in the picture gallery. We are currently beginning Phase 2 of internal renovations, ensuring Grey's is a step ahead of all competition!!!
EVERY piece of furniture and electrical item in the House is absolutely Brand New and Unused and moving in Tenants would be the first to make use of them. Today we can proudly say with confidence and conviction that we have the very best licenced Student-Worker Houseshare / HMO property in the whole of the popular BD7-BD1/University/City Centre locality. If that isn't enough, Grey's House is cleaned X 3 a week by our external cleaner. Think we're kidding? Why not judge for yourself by personally viewing the property?
Houseshare is a wonderful cost-effective opportunity for Working Professionals and students to meet and befriend like-minded people of different nationalities, languages, cultures and civilizations all under one roof. We are just hop, skip and a jump away from both Bradford University, Bradford College (1 Min) and just a few more jumps away from Centenary Sq, Broadway Shopping Mall (90 shops/eateries), Bradford Interchange (Train Station). Keep hopping and skipping and you're near all bars, clubs and train and bus stations, Leeds Road as well as ring roads / motorway (M606/M62)!
So what's on your doorstep then?
- Bradford University and Bradford College (1 Min/200 metres)
- Bradford City Centre (5 Mins)
- Broadway Shopping Centre (8 Mins)
- Bradford Interchange (Trains/buses) (9 Mins)
- Alhambra Theatre (7 Mins Walk)
- Asda Supermarket (10 Mins Walk)
- Morrisons (Girlington) (8 Mins by Taxi; 20 Mins by Walk)
- Farmers Boy (20 Min Walk)
- Seabrooks Crisp Factory (15 Min Walk)
- St Luke’s Hospital (10 Mins Walk)
- Libraries (4 Mins)
- Churches (4 Mins)
- Post Offices (3 Mins)
- Cineworld-Odeon/Nandos/Pizza Hut/Frankie & Benny's (10-12 Mins Walk)
- Gyms (Weights/Boxing/Martial arts) (2 Mins)
- Medical/Dental Surgeries (5-10 Mins)
- Pharmacies (5 Mins)
- Alhambra Theatre (5 Mins)
- National Museum of Photography (7 Mins)
- Bars/clubs (5-10 Mins)
- Ice Skating Arena (7 Mins)
- Horton Park (8-10 Mins)
- Specialty Shops and eateries catering for citizens of Eastern-Central-Baltic Europe
- Also just 20 Mins away from the world famous UNESCO Saltaire Heritage site
- And 15 Mins away from Bradford’s famous Lister Park!
All rooms are doubles and would be ideally suited to Working Professionals and Students, be it BA/BSc, MA/MSc/M. Phil-PhD (domestic or international). Every room has Brand New and Unused IKEA furniture so you would be the first to make use of them.
The large kitchen/diner has been done up to an extremely high standard and comprises of the following:
- X2 Hobs,
- X2 Ovens,
- X2 Fan Extractors,
- X2 Sinks
- X2 Fridge Freezers,
- X1 Large dining table
- X6 Leather upholstered chairs
- X1 Samsung Microwave
- X1 Toaster
- X1 Kettle
- X2 Bins
- X1 Noticeboard
No queuing, no waiting, no faffing around, just fine dining for those wanting to unleash their inner Gordan Ramsay or Jamie Oliver!
There is also an independent Utility room on Floor 1 that houses a new washing machine (7kg) and tumble dryer (9kg).
There are 2 Top Spec brand new bathrooms, of which one is a wet room for those desiring space and a speedy shower.
The monthly price £385 - £400 (latter for the larger rooms) is ALL BILLS INCLUDED with NO Agency Fees or Hidden Charges – Saving you time, hassle and headaches: You simply just pay one monthly fixed payment.
Grey's House is cleaned x 3 a week by an External Cleaner, ensuring it always keeps its splendour and magnificence.
Deposit/Bond of £300 (returnable to you)
1-Month Advanced Rent (automatically pays for the last month of your Tenancy)
Your Double room will have:
- Double bed
- Orthopaedic mattress (for a perfect night's sleep)
- Wardrobe (IKEA)
- Bedside table (IKEA)
- Chest of draws (IKEA)
- Desk (IKEA)
- Desk Chair (IKEA)
- Slimline Wall Mirror (IKEA)
- Notice board (IKEA)
- Laundry bag (IKEA)
- 14 mm Laminate flooring
- Extra Moveable Clothes Rail (IKEA)
- Large bedroom Rug (IKEA)
- Virgin Fibre Optic Internet: 108Mbps WI-Fi
- Gas Central Heating (Powered by our new Baxi Duo-Tec,
40Kw Boiler giving hot water immediately)
Given its prime, excellent location, the house would greatly appeal to Working Professionals/Mature undergraduate/, Masters/MPhil-PhD Students (international or domestic) and those who want to live in Stunning House located on the doorstep of the University/Bradford City Centre/Major transport routes.
We are also very interested in visiting lecturers or interns at the University. We especially welcome students on NHS-related courses, be it nursing/midwifery, physiotherapy, radiology, clinical science-medicine.
Viewing Grey's House is Highly Recommended so get in touch to arrange a viewing and to secure a room. Rooms will definitely not last long based on current interest!!
- House share
- £400 pcm (double)
£400 pcm(NOW LET)
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
£395 pcm(NOW LET)
£385 pcm(NOW LET)
£390 pcm(NOW LET)
- 20 Nov 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 64
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord