★Luxury Double Rooms - Next 2 Uni/City Centre★
Presenting Grey’s House, a traditional 6-bedroom Victorian-era, ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE property with ultra Modern fixture and fittings throughout. Fantastic location, just 1 Min away from Bradford University and 5 Mins from the City Centre/Centenary Sq and surrounded by an abundance of amenities/services making it exceptionally student and worker-friendly. The property was given a full facelift over 9-months and was finally completed in August of this year and the end product you can see in the pictures.
EVERY piece of furniture and electrical item in the House is absolutely Brand New and Unused and moving in Tenants would be the first to make use of them. Today we can proudly say with confidence and conviction that we have the very best licensed Student-Worker Houseshare / HMO property in the whole of the popular BD7-BD1/ University/City Centre locality. Think we're kidding? Why not judge for yourself by personally viewing?
Houseshare is a wonderful cost-effective opportunity for Students and Working Professionals to meet and befriend like-minded people, perhaps of different nationalities, languages, cultures and civilizations all under one roof. We are just hop, skip and a jump away from both Bradford University, Bradford College (1 Min) and just a few more jumps away from Centenary Sq, Broadway Shopping Mall (90 shops/eateries), Bradford Interchange (Train Station). Keep hopping and skipping and you're near all bars, clubs and train and bus stations, Leeds Road as well as ring roads / motorway (M606/M62)!
So what's on your doorstep?
- Bradford University and Bradford College (1 Min/200 metres)
- Bradford City Centre (5 Mins)
- Broadway Shopping Centre (8 Mins)
- Bradford Interchange (Trains/buses) (9 Mins)
- Alhambra Theatre (7 Mins Walk)
- Asda Supermarket (10 Mins Walk)
- Morrisons (Girlington) (8 Mins by Taxi; 20 Mins by Walk)
- Farmers Boy (20 Min Walk)
- Seabrooks Crisp Factory (15 Min Walk)
- St Luke’s Hospital (10 Mins Walk)
- Libraries (4 Mins)
- Churches (4 Mins)
- Post Offices (3 Mins)
- Cineworld-Odeon/Nandos/Pizza Hut/Frankie & Benny's (10-12 Mins Walk)
- Gyms (Weights/Boxing/Martial arts) (2 Mins)
- Medical/Dental Surgeries (5-10 Mins)
- Pharmacies (5 Mins)
- Alhambra Theatre (5 Mins)
- National Museum of Photography (7 Mins)
- Bars/clubs (5-10 Mins)
- Ice Skating Arena (7 Mins)
- Horton Park (8-10 Mins)
- Specialty Shops and eateries catering for citizens of Eastern-Central-Baltic Europe
- Also just 20 Mins away from the world famous UNESCO Saltaire Heritage site
- And 15 Mins away from Bradford’s famous Lister Park!
All rooms are doubles and are for Working Professionals and Students, be it BA/BSc, MA/MSc/M. Phil-PhD (domestic or international). Every room has Brand New and Unused IKEA furniture so you would be the first to make use of them.
The large kitchen/diner has been done up to an extremely high standard and comprises:
- X2 Hobs,
- X2 Ovens,
- X2 Fan Extractors,
- X2 Fridge Freezers,
- X1 Large dining table with 6 chairs
- X6 Leather upholstered chairs
- X1 Samsung Microwave
No queuing, no waiting, no faffing around, just fine dining for those wanting to unleash their inner Gordan Ramsay or Jamie Oliver!
There is also an independent Utility room on Floor 1 that houses a new washing machine (7kg) and tumble dryer (9kg).
There are 2 Top Spec brand new bathrooms, of which one is a wet room for those desiring space and a speedy shower.
The monthly price is ALL BILLS INCLUDED with NO Agency Fees or Hidden Charges – Saving you time, hassle and headaches: You simply just pay one monthly fixed payment, £340 - £375
Deposit (equivalent to 1-month's rent)
1-Month Advanced Rent (automatically pays for the last month of your Tenancy)
Your Double room will have:
- Double bed
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Wardrobe (IKEA)
- Bedside table (IKEA)
- Chest of draws (IKEA)
- Desk (IKEA)
- Desk Chair (IKEA)
- Wall Mirror (IKEA)
- Notice board (IKEA)
- Laundry bag (IKEA)
- Moveable Clothes Rail (IKEA)
- Large bedroom Rug (IKEA)
- Virgin Fibre Optic Internet: 108Mbps WI-Fi
Given its prime location, the house would appeal to Working Professionals or mature undergraduates, Masters/MPhil-PhD Students (international or domestic) and those who want to live in Stunning House located minutes away from the University and City Centre.
We are also very interested in visiting lecturers or interns at the University.
Viewing is Highly Recommended so get in touch to arrange a viewing and to secure a room. Rooms will definitely not last long based on current interest!
- House share
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
£375 pcm(NOW LET)
£340 pcm(NOW LET)
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord