New Double Attic Room close to Leeds City Centre
Hi! Welcome to my ad!
Here we have available a beautiful double attic room with beams to compliment it ! The house is perfectly situated on the edge of Leeds City Centre (approx. 20mins walk down the old canal tow path) but also has Tesco, Lidl, Wilkinson's and the beautiful Gott's Park on your doorstep. Great for chilling on the top overlooking the Kirkstall/Burley valley on a summers day!
The Double Attic room measures a spacious 4m x 3.8m with oak affect laminate floor, a double bed, a bedside table with lamp, a set of 3 drawers, a wall length mirror and a huge double wardrobe.. This room is £380per calendar month and includes all bills for your convenience (water, gas, electric, council tax, TV Licence, internet (Virgin fibre optic over 200mb!), Sky Cinema and a cleaner that comes every 2 weeks!!
This very spacious house is pretty impressive as it has recently undergone full refurbishment from top to bottom with a luxury grey carpet throughout.
The main house features are:
- Brand new Industrial themed kitchen with breakfast bar! Fantastic range cooker, washer, dishwasher, a brand new American fridge freezer and a handy large tumble dryer for those wet winter days.
- Newly renovated living room with new Scandinavian furniture, brand new 2 & 3 seater black leather sofas & a flat screen TV with Sky Cinema included!
- x2 bathrooms with walk-in shower.
- Sky Cinema.
- Over 200mb super fast fibre optic internet.
- Cleaner every 2 weeks.
- Most importantly the house has all fire doors & a Grade A LD2 break glass fire alarm system with 3 star diamond thumb turn locks on both front and rear doors for that extra security.
- Grade 3 star Ultion locks fitted to front and back door for that extra security. Not had any problems in the past 10 years.
It's a through terrace with Patio area at the rear and on-street parking.
5 rooms are currently let by 5 professionals. The current professional tenants Stephanie, Rosie, Greg, Henry, Tim and Jamie are so welcoming and very friendly. They love to cook too!! Which leaves us to find 1 new great house mates who is clean, friendly and will fit in with this sociable house.
A bit about me - I am currently a working professional for a bank and have recently achieved National Landlord Accreditation as I pride myself in providing all my tenants with the best standards/living experience and they will vouch for that too!
If you are interested please drop me a text or give me a call anytime.
- Flat share
- £380 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord