Spacious Double Room close to Leeds City Centre
Welcome to my ad!
This large 6 bed house is perfectly situated on the edge of Leeds City Centre (approx. 20mins walk down the old canal tow path) but also has Tesco, Lidl, Wilkinson's and the beautiful Gott's Park on your doorstep. Great for chilling on the top overlooking the Kirkstall/Burley valley on a summers day!
This newly renovated room has its own door exit and you only share the new bathroom with one other person! It has a double bed, grey a bedside table, a double wardrobe and chest of drawers. It even has space to store a bike under the stairs! The room has a luxury grey carpet and is complimented with a dimmer lights too. The room is £425pcm and includes all bills for your convenience (water, gas, electric, council tax, TV Licence, internet (Virgin fibre optic over 350mb!) and a cleaner that comes every 2 weeks.
This very spacious house is pretty impressive as it has recently undergone full refurbishment from top to bottom with a luxury grey carpet throughout.
The main house features are:
- New Industrial themed kitchen with breakfast bar! Fantastic range cooker, washer, dishwasher, a brand new American fridge freezer and a handy large tumble dryer for those wet winter days.
- Newly renovated living room with new Scandinavian furniture, brand new 2 & 3 seater black leather sofas & a flat screen TV.
- x2 bathrooms with walk-in shower.
- Over 350mb super fast fibre optic internet. Perfect for home working and gaming with boasters on each floor too!
- Cleaner every 2 weeks.
- Most importantly the house has all fire doors & a Grade A LD2 break glass fire alarm system.
- Grade 3 star Ultion locks fitted to new front and back door for that extra security. Not had any problems in the past 10 years.
It's a through terrace with Patio area at the rear and on-street parking.
The current professional house mates Victoria, Jake, Robert, Patrick and Matthew are so welcoming and very friendly. They love to cook too!! Which leaves us to find 1 new house mates who is clean, friendly and will fit in with this sociable house.
A bit about me - I now live in Kent but after renting in Leeds myself for many years as a student and professional I have learnt how to create the best living experience at a fair price. I have now achieved Residential National Landlord Accreditation and part of the Leeds Rental Standard as I pride myself in providing all my tenants with the best standards/living experience and hopefully they will vouch for that too! If you are interested please drop me a text or give me a call anytime.
- Flat share
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord