Flatmate wanted for nice modern city centre flat
Hi I'm Alex, I'm a 32yr old Dentist. I’m easy going and enjoy a few drinks on the weekend. Im usually busy with work and gym during the week. I’m not only looking just for a roommate to share bills but someone I can get on and have a laugh with. I'm originally from Essex but i'v lived in Leeds for the past 10 years, so if your new to Leeds I can show you the sights and sounds.
The flat is at Merchants Quay in Leeds city centre overlooking the river
- 10 min walk from train station and 5 min from town/bars/Call Lane.
- Good size double room with built in wardrobe, and 40inch smart TV (Netflix, iplayer ect)
- Your own Bathroom as I have an en-suite in mine
- South facing Balcony over looking river
- Spacious living room with 55inch TV
- Modern fully fitted kitchen; washer, dishwasher, large fridge freezer
- On site 24hr concierge/security who can sign for parcels
- No allocated parking space (but if you need one we can speak to concierge to arrange one approx £90pm)
- Visitor parking bays available when friends or family come to visit
Rent is £675 a month bills included (water, electricity, council tax, Tv licence, broadband)
I'm looking to share with someone who is easy going, clean, male or female, and a young professional.
Room is available now.
Let me know if your interested
- Flat share
- Leeds City Centre
- £675 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, gym, films, drinking, friends, dinner
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate