City Centre Rooms
VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SIZE AND QUALITY OF THE ACCOMMODATION
An Immaculately presented Edwardian terrace house in a convenient city centre location. Located only two minutes walk from the bus station or five minutes to Westgate Railway Station, giving excellent commuting access to Leeds and other major towns.
The house has been professionally refurbished to a high standard, and maintains many of its original period detailing.
There are three spacious double bed rooms and one single. All rooms are fully furnished with ikea beds and furniture etc.
The property comprises of:
- fully fitted shared kitchen with all appliances, cookware and crockery
- large shared communal dining area with solid farmhouse table c/w seating for 6
- communal clean cellar with ironing facilities and bike storage
- private rear patio with clothes dryer
- gas central heating
All rooms are let on a ALL INCLUSIVE RATE and include:
- weekly rent
- Council Tax
- TV licence
Short term lets are considered, but will be subject to a rental uplift dependent on length of stay. Please contact us to discuss.
- No Pets
- No smokers
We are a small no nonsense family run business that delivers quality at a fair price. We are local and expedite any issues quickly and professionally.
- House share
£92 pw(NOW LET)
£82 pw(NOW LET)
- £75 pw (single)
£90 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord