Large Double Room with Balcony to let in Salisbury
Barrakav Properties are pleased to offer rooms to let in Salisbury. All properties are newly decorated, and fully-furnished to a very high standard.
The property is a short walk from Salisbury city centre and very close to local amenities and main bus routes.
- GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER, TV LICENCE, COUNCIL TAX, SKY+ HD WITH SPORTS AND MOVIES, WEEKLY CLEANER, AND WIFI INCLUDED IN THE RENT
- Ready to be lived in. For example every bedroom is furnished with a bed and mattress, bedding, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet, a bedside light, curtains or blinds and a lockable door
- Communal lounge areas with comfortable sofas, coffee table, Sky+ with sports and movies channels
- Bathrooms are modern and clean, with shower, and at least one bathroom for every three tenants
- Kitchens feature all modern appliances, utensils, and crockery, as well as fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wireless broadband is available throughout the house
- A weeky cleaner is employed to keep the communal areas spotless
- Rooms are available week-by-week or long term. No minimum or maximum tenancy agreement
- Double Room: £140 per week
- Double En-Suite Room: £150 (unavailable)
- HUGE Double VIP room with TV, Sky, Private Balcony: £150 (unavailable)
- Immediately available for occupancy subject to proof of income and valid ID.
UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT ACCEPT DSS tennants.
Please call/text/email Gavin or Mandy to arrange a viewing.
- House share
- £150 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 45
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord