Double Room in Salisbury City Center House
Barrakav Properties are pleased to offer rooms to let in Salisbury. All properties are fully-furnished to a very high standard.
The property is a short walk from Salisbury city centre and very close to local amenities and main bus routes.
- GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER, TV LICENCE, COUNCIL TAX, SKY+ HD WITH SPORTS AND MOVIES, WEEKLY CLEANER, AND WIFI INCLUDED IN THE RENT
- Ready to be lived in. For example every bedroom is furnished with a bed and mattress, bedding, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet, a bedside light, curtains or blinds and a lockable door
- Communal lounge areas with comfortable sofas, coffee table, Sky+ with sports and movies channels
- Bathrooms are modern and clean, with shower, and at least one bathroom for every three tenants
- Kitchens feature all modern appliances, utensils, and crockery, as well as fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wireless broadband is available throughout the house
- A weeky cleaner is employed to keep the communal areas spotless
- Rooms are available week-by-week or long term. No minimum or maximum tenancy agreement
- Single Room: £110 per week
- Double Room £130 per week (unavailable)
- Available for single occupancy only subject to proof of full time employment/income and valid ID.
Please call/text/email Gavin to arrange a viewing.
- House share
- £130 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 50
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord