Large Double ensuite and Kitchenette
A stunning and modern designed co–living space which has recently had a full refurbishment.
The house has superfast Virgin Media broadband and a weekly cleaner for the communal areas.
The kitchen will be fully furnished with everything you could need and a separate laundry room.
All rooms come fully furnished with brand new: beds, mattresses, wardrobes.
There is a £300 deposit for all rooms, which will be held in a deposit protection scheme account. In addition to the deposit you will be required to pay one month’s rent upfront on move in.
Perfect location only a 5 minute walk to the train station and 5 minute walk to town.
We are both National Landlord Association and British Landlord Association accredited members and members of the Property Redress Scheme.
We provide exceptional service for all our properties and all of our tenants.
Why do people choose our house shares?
- No live in landlords so no feeling of discomfort of being in someone else’s house.
- All rooms en-suite or own bathrooms and redecorated
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- All bills included in the room price - no hidden surprises.
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Good quality furniture throughout the house
- Communal areas cleaned weekly
- Close to Shops and restaurants, town centre
- Professional working housemates
- Only £300 to secure a great place for you to live
- We are at the end of the phone during working hours and have a maintenance team on hand for emergencies
- House share
- £525 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord