Room in Village House. Shared Office & Garden
Furnished Double room available in shared countryside house.
- 8 Minute drive from Honeybourne Train Station (15-20 minutes on a push bike)
- Bus Links to Stratford, Morton In Marsh, Chipping Campden, Evesham and Cheltenham
- Nearby village shop & two pubs
- Short bike ride from broadway
- Use of Shared Kitchen, Dining Room & Bathroom.
- Second Downstairs Loo
- Living Room (with record player, tv and plenty of seating)
- Large Garden (in need of a little tlc)
- Office/Studio space often available for use.
- Occasional use of a spare room for guests.
- On Road Parking.
- Shed for bicycles/sports equipment.
- Fortnightly cleaner in shared spaces.
This is a relaxed, quite, home. I currently live with one lodger, but am looking to let out a further two rooms. I'm a fan of walking and quite evenings in with vinyl or netflix. I enjoy woodwork and tinkering with machines, You may find you have the place to yourself some evenings and the house is big enough to find your own space when you need it. The current lodger is interested in various sports. He's in his early 20's & I'm in my late 20's.
The double room looks out over our back garden. It's carpeted and has a large built in wardrobe. It has a modern oak bed with memory foam mattress. There's plenty of space for a chair and maybe a desk or some of your own furniture.
We have a large garden that does not get anywhere near the attention it deserves, I'm working on doing a bit more to it but if you're willing to lend a helping hand (beyond just mowing) a reduction in rent could be arranged.
We have an office that may shortly be doubling as a spare room, you are welcome to use it to work from or have the occasional guest to stay. There's also a conservatory that's a bit of a no mans land at present yet brimming with potential uses.
If this place tickles your fancy drop us a message.
- House share
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- One of us likes: Countryside, Trees, Animals, Nature, Woodwork, Walking, Cycling, Craft, Dinosaurs, Books, Art History, Cars. The other likes: Sport, Training Football, Church
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord