Large double rooms in shared house
Recently refurbished spacious period property within walking distance of town.
- 1 Mile from town
- 1 Mile from Shrub Hill train station
- 1. 9 Miles from Worcester Hospital
- 2. 5 Miles from the Uni
- 3. 3 Miles from M5 Motorway
Each room has:
- Double bed & mattress (or use your own)
- Built in storage/wardrobe
- TV stand
- Feature fireplace
Shared facilities include:
- Large bathroom with bath, shower & toilet
- 2nd separate shower room with toilet so sharing two toilets & two showers with a maximum of 3 other housemates.
- Off road parking (first come first serve) plus ample road parking.
- Fitted kitchen with washing machine, oven, toaster, microwave, breakfast bar, 2 fridges and 1 freezer.
- Living room with sofas and flatscreen TV
- Rear garden with decking & washing line.
- BT infinity 2 unlimited fibre optic broadband
- Bills included: internet, central heating, water, gas, council tax etc
Expect to live in a friendly, sociable and laid back environment while at the same time your own privacy is respected.
Thanks for looking and just get in touch if you wish to come and have a look around.
No contract arrangement fees or renewable fees.
- House share
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- £420 pcm (double)
£380 pcm(NOW LET)
£420 pcm(NOW LET)
£420 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 31
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord